The New Year is just around the corner and I wanted to make sure that you are going to Live Your Dreams in 2012!!
I know that there is a lot of talk of why you should do your resolutions and why you shouldn’t. I do fall into the camp of people that does believe in resolutions. For years I have always taken time to sit and contemplate on what my goals are for the future. Not just for the upcoming year, but for my life. I find that this takes off the pressure of having to have everything done all at once and instead I end up with life goals.
I tuck that list away some place where I won’t forget it and have easy assess to it. Every once and a while I look over it and cross off things that have been accomplished or cross off things that I don’t desire anymore.
I guess what I am saying is that it is a process! I don’t set myself up for failure. I don’t use dates “like I have to do this by such and such a date..” Instead I just keep everything open and this seems to work well. As many of you know 2010 was devastating for me, however I did learn a huge lesson. Life is short and YOU must commit to living the life that you want. So in 2011 here are some of the things that manifested in my life:
- Went to NYC for RHH Live ( my first time to NYC and my first time leaving the children ever).
- Finished David Wolfe’s Ultimate Raw Nutrition Course ( this week actually) and also the BodyMind Level 1 Nutrition Certification.
- I found my life force again through the power of RAW food.
- Started a local Raw Meet Up.
- Gave “birth” to my business and enrolled in some pretty freaking awesome business programs.
- I watched my children thrive and turn 3 and 5.
- Went on some great family trips and celebrated my husbands first tattoo:)
I could probably find a few more things to squeeze into my list. However the point is YOU can make your year anything that you want. I am here to let you know that you can create magical things in your life. Be open to to your dreams! Be open to your life and just go out there and get it.
2012 is going to be magical! I have lots of great things to share with you. New ways to improve your energy and health. Lots of information on raw food, vegan food, and the mind body connection. Ah there is so much more but that is a good place to start.
Wishing you all a fabulous start to the New Year!! Cheers
I would love to hear from you. What are your goals for 2012? What are your big dreams?